Sunday, August 24, 2008

Where An Idea Becomes A Painting

You have an idea.....it can become a painting, by artist
Dianna Oakham-Hedley. I create children's art, landscapes and seascapes. I work with watercolors and acrylics. Take a look at some of my art creations below.

The Children's Art paintings are examples of some of my work . You can give me an idea of a subject, animal, or topic of children's art, and I will paint it for you!

Seascapes can also be created upon request. Just suggest a scene and I will paint it for you!

Artistic Glass items  are all hand painted and can be done to your specifications. The vases are all @ 10 " tall and 8 "wide to hold flowers.

Photography-- Original photos can be reproduced in sizes :3"x 5"; 4" x 6"; or  8" x 10". The price depends on the size requested.

If any of the paintings, Glassware or Photos have "sold" next to them, another original can be painted for you, according to your tastes--just let me know what you wish to have!

All art work comes unframed, allowing you to match your decor. The price of the paintings depends on the size and complexity of the art created for you.

If you have an idea, contact me, and I will create a painting for you!
email: artbrushes00@gmail.com

tel: 1-401-245-9347

No comments: