Friday, August 15, 2008

Children's Art

How Tall Am I Now? Seashore  (sold)

Details of How Tall Am I Now?-- Seashore with whale, star fish, seal, crab, clam and fish.

How Tall Am I Now?  A day at the Seashore-children's painting to track the height of your child (sold)

Many Things to Count in the Rain Forest--- for younger child--1 Sun Sky Field; 2 Clouds; 3 Leaves; 4 Trees; 5 Caterpillars; 6 Pair of Shoe Prints; 7 Fish; 8 Flying Birds; 9 Lady Bugs;
10 Ants.  (sold)


Counting Leaves--use of numbers & spelling for an older child. 
This is on the back of the blackboards above  (sold)


How Tall Am I ?  Children''s painting to mark off the height of your child. (sold)


Details of  " How Tall Am I ? "  painting, where a dog visits the rainforest. 
 


Happy Dog -- ( sold ) This is an example of my animal portraits.



Monkey Business -- ( sold ) This is an example of my animal portraits.




Dog #1 -- ( sold ) This is an example of my animal portraits.

Blue-Eyed Kitty-- ( sold) This is an example of my animal portraits .


No comments: